If you were to be involved in an accident, die or suffer a critical illness, how would your family would cope financially?
By preparing in advance, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes from knowing you’re protecting your family’s financial future. And since life insurance benefits are generally not taxable at the federal level, your loved ones can use the benefits to help take care of their living expenses in a variety of ways.
- Any needs after the time of death, such as final illness expenses, burial costs and estate taxes.
- Funds for a readjustment period, to finance a move, or to provide time for family members to find a job.
- Ongoing financial needs, such as monthly bills and expenses, daycare costs, college tuition or retirement.
Very simply, health insurance helps you pay for health care. That’s why it’s important to understand your medical plan. If you’re buying coverage on your own, choose the plan that’s right for you.
You can rely on us to help you get access to the care you need. We’ll help you learn about your health benefits and insurance plans and help you choose the best one for you. You could be on your own or have a family. Whatever your situation, you can get the help you need to live healthier and get the most from your health care dollars.
Dougherty & Co. Insurance Services, Inc. will help you find a plan that includes:
- Personal and prompt support
- Access to a diverse network of doctors and top specialists that are close to home
- Health care tools that help you manage your benefits and learn more about your health
- Products and programs for every stage of your life